We will work with all PPO insurance plans. However, we are a preferred provider with the following list of PPO insurances:
No Insurance? No Problem.
At Kiggins Family Dentistry, you and your family can save money on quality and comfortable dental care. If you do not have dental insurance, consider our Kiggins Care Plan.
The best part is, there are no waiting periods, no claim denials, no maximums, no hassles! Receive the following services for just $30 per month*!
- Two professional cleanings per year**
- Four bitewing x-rays per year
- One periodic exam per year
- One limited exam per year (for pain, broke a tooth, or just need something looked at)
- Access to discounted fee schedule
* Initial payment due at signing. Please discuss with our office staff!
** This does not apply to scaling and root planing.
Other Payment Options
At Kiggins Family Dentistry, we do not want money to be an issue for our patients. We want you to feel comfortable with us, and that includes feeling satisfied with your financial arrangement. For your convenience, we offer the following options:
- 5% Discount: If paid in full on the day treatment begins, a 5% discount will apply.
- Two Payments: The patient portion may be divided into two equal payments. One half to be paid on the day treatment begins and the remaining half to be paid when the treatment is completed.
- Three Monthly Payments: The patient portion may be divided into three equal monthly payments.
- Green Sky Financing: Pending approval with Green Sky, you may negotiate comfortable monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Care Credit Financing: Pending approval with Care Credit, you may negotiate comfortable monthly payments that fit your budget.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
Emergency Dental Services
In the event that an office visit is necessary following your emergency phone call, the following applies:
- If the office visit can be done during regular business hours, no emergency fee will apply. The cost will be the regular fee for the service(s) provided.
- If the office visit is outside of regular business hours or during holiday closings, a $250 cash emergency fee will be required at the time of service to cover the cost of operating the building, extra staff hours, staff travel, etc. The regular fee for the service(s) provided will be billed as usual.
This info is provided in an effort to be as transparent as possible. Please feel free to discuss any questions you may have about billing!