Kiggins Family Dentistry is happy to announce our office is treating patients for non-emergency dental procedures as of May 4, 2020. As always, the health and safety of our patients and team members is our top priority and we want to assure you that our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). As such, you will see some changes at your next appointment:
● Prior to your appointment, we will ask some screening questions about how you’re feeling, if you’ve had a fever or if any in the household have been sick. We’ll also ask about any recent travel.
● Due to current state regulations, all patients must wear a face covering (mask, bandana, etc.) when entering the building.
● We will be limiting the people in our waiting room to our patients only. We request that those who do not require an adult to accompany them during their appointment remain in their vehicle during the appointment.
● When you arrive, we’ll be asking you some screening questions again and taking your temperature.
● We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
● You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, complementary coffee/tea, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
● Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. Thank you for being our patient!